Friday 3 June 2011

One Red Paperclip

Again, just a short one
Right, I know this is not specifically to do with literature but I thought that this merited a special mention. For all four of you who follow my blog at this present time I promise I will return to literature as soon as possible.

Anyway, I was talking to a friend of mine who mentioned that a gentleman in America had traded a house for a single red paper clip. Obviously confused by the disparity in monetary value I had to investigate further. After a quick search in Google I came across his blog wherein through a series of trade this man had in fact acquired a house from one red paper clip. To all of those who read this you must have a look at his blog, it is worth it for a laugh if nothing else. In a time where money is scarce it is reassuring a home can be acquired from one red paper clip.

What do we think? Could an experiment like this work in the UK? I have a feeling that had he done it over here at best he may have ended up with one red paper clip.

Anyway, here's the link to this blog.



http://oneredpaperclip.blogspot.com/2005/09/one-red-generator.html

No comments:

Post a Comment